Thursday 4 September 2008

Contents

Re-reading through my initial post, I quickly realised that I didn't clarify what I would be blogging about. In brief, I fully intend to write about:

1 - Me. It's my blog so who better! Although I only intend at this stage to include board related items. This may change.
2 - Boarding, primarily mountain boarding, longboarding and freebording. This list of boards may increase or decrease as I latch myself onto 'the next big thing'.
3 - A spot guide to locations I have personally ridden. No thoughts yet on format or information contained, but this should iron itself out over time. Includes dedicated centres and free-riding.
4 - Descriptions of places I have visited that warrant a return visit with a board of some type.
5 - Response to feedback should I get any. hahaha.

Like all things of this nature, this is all subject to change, but so far so good.

No comments: