Tuesday 27 April 2010

BFC DVD - A Cheeky Request

According to various folk on the tinternet, last weeks Ride the Hill Vert Jam was the first opportunity for folks to pick up the new BFC DVD, the same cheeky chappies that brought us the free classics 'Filmogenic' and 'Like this'.

Basically I'm asking if anyone has a copy that they could send me if I send them a stamped address envelope?  I'd be much grateful and it will mean I can get a review up on here ASAP! 

No worries if not, otherwise I'll have to get my arse down to one of the centres and try my luck there.

Cheers for reading!

Edit - looks as though Ride the Hill can sort me out...watch this space...

2 comments:

Admin said...

Ade, send yr SAE my way and i'll sling you one :) we're going to be giving away a few on Rem from May 1st too for any other ride-heads who cannae get hold of a copy....

AdeMcC said...

Cool, I'll send it to:
Mr Wilson,
Remolition HQ,
Remolition Towers,
The South
Hope it gets through! ;-)
PS can't wait to see what Candice gets up to next!