Monday 13 July 2009

HOT ACTION!

Just a heads-up to say that 'Hot Action', the brand new film from the One5Media crew is now available to download for the sum of $5US. The review to follow from myself in a few days but will probably conclude that:

a) they can ride much better than me
b) doesn't feature enough downhill footage for my liking
c) is 'worth it' depending on not whether the cost of a city-centre pint is affordable

Take a look here to buy, or click through to view the trailer.

Previous work by the one5media guys 'Shralpdown' can be viewed in full and in glorious HD here.

On a related note, I've got this theory that all mountain board movies can be reviewed by considering the following:

- % of film featuring park riding
- % of film featuring free riding
- choice of tunes - would I have the soundtrack on my generic mp3 player?
- 'fun' nes
- camera proficiency
- % of film featuring AJ Lawson*

* - Nothing against AJ, it's just that he crops up everywhere :)

No comments: